2 / 75 Stevens Street, SouthportContact for price
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: House
- Listing type: Let!
Great Position In Chirn Park
This neat three bedroom duplex is located in the popular Chirn Park!! /Southport
- Three bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe.
- Second bedroom with mirrored built in robe and ceiling fan.
- Third bedroom/study with direct access to enclosed outdoor deck area.
- Air conditioned lounge room.
- Well appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and corner pantry.
- Dining room with polished timber floors and direct access to alfresco deck area and fully fenced private yard.
- Two alfresco areas to allow for all weather conditions and family.
- Single lock up automatic garage with internal and a single carport.
- Pets considered upon application.
On a quiet street opposite Loders Creek you will be so close to everything including transport, beaches, the Broadwater, shops, restaurants, medical, Griffith Uni and hospital and much, much more!!
Available NOW! View & submit your application to us today!
- Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
More InfoDownload Brochure
"A very knowledgeable agent"
I have dealt with Rob for both purchases and sales on a number of occasions, he is a very knowledgeable agent, who knows his area very well. He is experienced and the fact he has been in the same location for such a long time, shows he's an established, trusted, local agent.
- Drew Hamilton
"He is professional and knowledgable about the local area"
Regardless of buying or selling Rob is easy to converse with - a relaxed style about him. He is professional and knowledgable about the local area.
- Chris Hannigan
"Very helpful and always available to answer any questions we had"
We purchased our first investment property from Rob Boyle at Landlink Realty. He was very helpful and always available to answer any questions we had. As this was our first investment property, it was very reassuring to deal with someone who knew the market in the area.
"Great communication and very genuine"
We used Rob to sell our property, he had a potential buyer before we signed up and after one home open closed with this buyer for a price we were happy with. Great communication and very genuine. Would highly recommend.