2 Cowderoy Street, LabradorContact for price
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: Townhouse
- Listing type: Sold!
WONDERFULL CENTRAL CHIRN PARK LOCATION
Stunning Chirn Park Stand Alone Townhouse
Modern and contemporary with spacious open plan living areas, high ceilings, offering a low maintenance lifestyle only metres to cafes, restaurants and a short stroll to the Broadwater.
- Open plan living / dining with timber floors opening onto large timber deck
- Modern central kitchen with stainless steel appliances & new dishwasher
- Separate covered outdoor eating area and entertainment area.
- 3 large bedrooms, huge master bedroom with BIR and ensuite
- Double garage and off street parking plus storage
- Air-conditioning to living & master bedroom
- Walking distance to trendy Chirn Park shops
- Public transport at your doorstep
- No Body corporate, only shared insurance.
This location is conveniently located to all amenities. Close to public transport, walking distance to the Broadwater and Southport CBD and light rail, short cycle to the university and hospital precincts, easy access to local schools and large shopping centres, entertainment, cafes and restaurants, dog parks, sporting amenities and parklands. Easy links to the M1, train and domestic and international airports.
This fantastic property would suit investors, professionals, singles or downsizers looking for a property offering modern and contemporary living.
- Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
More InfoDownload Brochure
"A very knowledgeable agent"
I have dealt with Rob for both purchases and sales on a number of occasions, he is a very knowledgeable agent, who knows his area very well. He is experienced and the fact he has been in the same location for such a long time, shows he's an established, trusted, local agent.
- Drew Hamilton
"He is professional and knowledgable about the local area"
Regardless of buying or selling Rob is easy to converse with - a relaxed style about him. He is professional and knowledgable about the local area.
- Chris Hannigan
"Very helpful and always available to answer any questions we had"
We purchased our first investment property from Rob Boyle at Landlink Realty. He was very helpful and always available to answer any questions we had. As this was our first investment property, it was very reassuring to deal with someone who knew the market in the area.
"Great communication and very genuine"
We used Rob to sell our property, he had a potential buyer before we signed up and after one home open closed with this buyer for a price we were happy with. Great communication and very genuine. Would highly recommend.