- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: House
- Floor Area: 0 sqs
- Land size: 539 sq metres
- Listing type: Under Contract
SPACIOUS HOME IN A DESIRABLE CHIRN PARK LOCATION
Finally a home has come along in a position you have been searching for, tucked away in Cul-De-Sac position on a 539m2 block, offering great street appeal.
This home delivers space with the utmost privacy and seclusion.
- Master bedroom with BIR'S and ensuite
- Bedroom's 2, 3, & 4 with BIR'S
- Central bathroom separate bath & shower
- Stunning timber floors to main bedroom & bedroom's 2 & 3
- Fourth bedroom BIR'S or study
- Large kitchen, stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, tiled floors throughout
- 2nd living area also tiled opening to rear yard overlooking pool
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Fully tiled salt water pool
- Rear studio with air-conditioning and toilet
- Fully fenced property
- Double auto carport
- Security screens and alarm system
Just a stroll to an array of Chirn Park Village Eateries close to Griffith University, Southport CBD, Parks and Schools.
A wonderful lifestyle or prime investment, take advantage now before someone else does.
Property is currently tenanted, we will required 24 hours notice to inspect.
Please contact exclusive agent Rob Boyle 0417012430 to arrange your inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Cooling
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes
More InfoDownload Brochure
"A very knowledgeable agent"
I have dealt with Rob for both purchases and sales on a number of occasions, he is a very knowledgeable agent, who knows his area very well. He is experienced and the fact he has been in the same location for such a long time, shows he's an established, trusted, local agent.
- Drew Hamilton
"He is professional and knowledgable about the local area"
Regardless of buying or selling Rob is easy to converse with - a relaxed style about him. He is professional and knowledgable about the local area.
- Chris Hannigan
"Very helpful and always available to answer any questions we had"
We purchased our first investment property from Rob Boyle at Landlink Realty. He was very helpful and always available to answer any questions we had. As this was our first investment property, it was very reassuring to deal with someone who knew the market in the area.
"Great communication and very genuine"
We used Rob to sell our property, he had a potential buyer before we signed up and after one home open closed with this buyer for a price we were happy with. Great communication and very genuine. Would highly recommend.